Tuesday, November 5, 2013

No Man Like a Snowman/Happy Holidays


                                 



                                         

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I did some Christmas creating today :)
I had a 50% coupon from Michael's burning a hole in my pocket today so I went, shopped and found this cute Christmas stamp set by Hampton Art from the Outline collection. (not 100% sure..Its not labels well)
I was able to make two quick cards with it while my little grandson slept today. 
The first one I used some Stampin Up designer paper pad Season of Style with Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate card stock. I used the snowman and snowflake stamps with the coordinating ink. 
For the second one, I used the Christmas tree stamp colored with Copics, then dazzled it up with a glitter gel pen for the tinsel and added some glossy accents to the stars. I finished it up by popping it up white on white. 
I hope everyone is getting into the Holiday spirit and getting some of your cards finished!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment