Friday, November 1, 2013

Thank You Cards with Card Box



Happy November blogger friends!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and picked up lots of treats! We had a few tricks here with yucky weather but we still had fun and made the most of it! 
I've decided since November holds Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, I will try and make some kind of thank you card each day. Today I was lucky enough to have time to make this set of four cards with matching envelopes and a card box to keep them in. I'm thinking they will be some kind of gift in the future, not quite sure yet. I do love how they turned out. 
I used a Stampin Up set "artfully Asian" and colored them in with stampin up markers: rose and pear accented in artichoke and primrose. I also glossed up all of the flowers with glossy accents.  The box was made with my envelope punch 9x9 sheet scored at 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 to begin. Finished it up with a belly band. Four cards (probably 5) fit perfect in this size if not embellished too much. 
Thanks for looking...have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment