Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #67




Happy Saturday everyone!

I am very excited to bring you this sketch today! I started to put this card together a few days ago and really didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I really didn't like it much to be honest, so I just set it aside. I decided to take it out again today and see what I could come up with and I have to tell you..I love it! All I had was basically the base before and built it up from there. I added this darling Miss Evie in wonderland image from squiggle stamps and finished it with some flowers and a little sparkle. I really love how it turned out in the end, so I am thrilled I stuck with it. Plus I have such a fun sketch out of it that I will be using in the future because it used up a lot of the paper I was working with. No leftover scraps that way :)

I hope you enjoy it and get a chance to try the sketch. If you do..Please leave me a link so I can see what you came up with!

Hopefully I can fit an Easter goodies in tomorrow, but if not..Have a wonderful Easter holiday and may you find lots of golden eggs this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment