Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Enjoy your day!

Hello everyone.

I was able to play in my happy place today and really had a good time with this one! I think the girl is a little big for the contrasting tree in the background, but personally, I wanted to add a little spring or summer today. It is so cold and icky and just needed a fun sunny day! Love this paper. I am just about out of it. I have one more little square left. I think I may have to grab another one next time I hit the scrapbook store :)


My stamp is from Di's digital designs. Love her! If you love her, come on over and pick her up here. I love all the fun designs! So cute and perfect style. Take a peek at all the fun goodies! Remember when you want to make a purchase, click on the labels on the side to find the right category. You will then find lots of goodies for sale..and a lot of great cards too! :)


I just added a hand cut tree and some punched out grass..a little bling to brighten it up and finished..A great spring surprise! Now maybe a little spring will come to us too!


Have a wonderful day everyone!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Di's digi downloads "cousin carly"

Paper: Stampin up "night of navy"

Pattern Paper: "american crafts"

Ink: SU Wasabi and Navy

Copic Markers: E00,11,31,25,29 BG72,74,11,10 R20 YR00,02,04

Misc: Stickles, bling and grass punch

No comments:

Post a Comment