Monday, April 25, 2011

Seaside birthday





Good morning blogger friends!


I always have so much trouble coming up with any masculine birthday cards since I like to use pink so much! I was able to come up with this fun card with my favorite beach type of card :) I can't get enough of the upcoming summer season.


I love this card because it's actually simple and to the point. I love the scene and the view and really wish I could be there about now. I am so tired of cold and rain, I am wondering if summer will ever get here..I would like a little spring, but I will go right to summer if we could!


I used Stampin up night of navy and baha breeze. A little soft suede for the mat, sponged my clouds, and sea and sand and added just a little sparkle and white gel pen.


I hope everyone has a fabulous day..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment