Monday, April 18, 2011

Friends and Birthdays



Good afternoon everyone!

Today was just a fun day to play with some random images. Sometimes it is nice to not have a plan when I sit down and see what my fingers turn out. The best part for me today is they turned out to be very different without even trying!


My images are from Mo's digital pencil, stampendous and Taylored expressions. Cardstock is stampin up daffodil, melon and baha blue. My pattern paper is from sizzix.


The inside of the shell card says "I love hearing from you"


I hope everyone had a great Monday! Tomorrow is a crazy day for me, I hope I get some good crafting time in!

2 comments:

  1. All are fab...you really are a great colorer (is that a word???). And the inside saying on the shell card is too cute...got to copy that one!!!

    ReplyDelete