Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have a splash!

Hey bloggers!

I so badly needed to make another beachy card today. It's just been one of those weeks and somehow when I make these cards it's almost like I can imagine me being at the beach and it really makes me feel better.

I can honestly tell you I had a lot of fun with this one. I just kept adding and adding to it. Every time I would think I was just about finished, I figured out something else I wanted to add.

It's a little hard to see but it's filled with lots of glitter and all the water has crystal effects on it to give it a shiny feel. My seashell and starfish are some cute new embellishments from jolies. I love them, but they are a little pricey so I will need to use them sparingly. My image is another digital today from Di's Digi downloads. This one is called "have a splash" and you can find her here!

I though she was perfect for my collection and of course she is mine for keeps now :)

I wish everyone a wonderful evening and a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment