Hi everyone. I everyone is having an enjoyable week thus far! I have been having fun creating these cute little onsie cards for a friend of mine. She needed some baby cards for her collection and I thought these were fun little boy cards to keep on hand. They are too cute! The striped card is just made with some DCWV paper and added a little pre-made sailboat embelishment. The white one is from a stampin up set bundle of joy. I hope you like them..I will leave a quick tutorial below just in case you would like to try one for yourself. I hope they are clear enough.
1. Trim cardstock tfor card 4 1/4 x 11
2. Score at 5 1/2 to make card
3. Punch with 1 3/8 punch half circle for collar
4. Measure down from top on each side 1 3/4 inches (mark)
5. Measure across from previous mark 3/4 inches (mark)
6. Trim with scissors or craft knife from inside mark to bottom corner of card. (both sides)
7. Using 1 3/8 punch, make leg holes (trim a little off bottom to make crotch even)
8. cut from cardstock 3 circles with 1 3/8 inch punch
9. using scallop circle punch, punch around circle cutouts to make scallop trim (3 times)
10. adhere trim to collar and leg holes and trim excess
11. trim 2 pieces 1 3/4 by 1/2 inch and adhere to arm bands.
12. decorate as you wish.
I hope this makes sense :)