Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #65


Happy Saturday everyone!

Today's sketch is filled with a bunch of layers again. This darling stamp is from Stampin up and I just got it last week. It's called "kimono kids" and I knew it was a must play with right away :) I was placing just a regular paper order and browsing through the catalog..Don't know how I missed it, but now it's mine!!!

My paper is a DCWV mat stack called far east. I love paper stacks for smaller cards. They fit just perfect and all of them coordinate with each other so I don't have to dig for matching papers! I just added some scrap ribbon and a few little touches of bling to finish it off. Super easy today!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and as always, I would love to see your take on the sketch if you get to try it.

1 comment:

  1. At least when friends drive you crazy, you can avoid them....with family, it's another story. So cute, and timely too.

    ReplyDelete