Saturday, April 16, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #66



Good morning bloggers and happy Saturday!

I am thrilled to bring you today's sketch because it is the first time I have been able to post anything in a week. It felt good to get back into my crafting supplies and create :)


Today I am using up some supplies I had left from a swap I did last week. The paper is super cute paper from K&Co called Poppy seed and my stamp is "magnolia's Tilda and puppy" My sentiment stamp is just one of those cutie dollar stamps I tend to pick up..too many times! They are perfect for those smaller sentiments.


Coloured with copics BV00,02,08 / Rv21,23,25 / E00,11 / YR 24,21, and Y11. I added ribbon, primas and some punched out leaves. Can't forget the bling!


Here is the bonus card I was able to make using the same supplies. I am getting much better at using up my scraps while I still have them out. Hopefully I can dig into my scrap pile more often to use some of them up.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! Hopefully I will get a lot more crafting in this week. I really want to try a few projects.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda and puppy"

Paper: Stampin up "Perfect Plum" "regal Rose" "soft Suede"

Pattern Paper: K&Co. Poppy seed

Ink: Momento black

Misc:Primas, stickles, bling misc ribbon and punches

No comments:

Post a Comment