Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #61



Happy Saturday Bloggers!
Here is my latest addition to the super Saturday sketch! When I finished this card, I have to say, I love this sketch. It will be perfect for so many different season, occasions that I know I will be using it over and over. I love when sometimes it just works that way!
My stamp is a cute stamp from Bugaboo stamps called BCrab Tubing and I added just a cute party hat for him and a snappy birthday sentiment. I used dazzling diamonds glitter on the cloud, stickles on the water. It's hard to see, but I added some crystal effects to the tube to give it a glassy look. Enjoy and I hope you get a chance to try the sketch!
Card Recipe:
Paper: Stampin Up Real Red
Pattern Paper: DCWV Summer paper stack
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: R21,22,24,267,29 Y17,15,13 B11 YG23
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds, stickles, and crystal effects

No comments:

Post a Comment