Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine goodies!

Happy Valentine's day Bloggers!!!
I hope everyone's love is giving them a special day today! My wonderful hubby gave me some beautiful flowers and we are headed out to lunch soon.
My girls were surprised this morning with these super fab Chinese gift boxes I made for them. All five boxes were decorated the same on the outside but embellished with a different valentine each on top. They were some cute Bo Bunny cut outs I picked up last year and I thought they would be fun to add to their boxes. Inside of course they are filled with yummy treats, lip gloss, little presents and their favorite..a $5 Starbucks gift card.
I think most of them were excited..some I think were still sleepy and getting ready for school. I think 6:45 to catch a bus on a Monday morning is not their favorite thing to do :)
It's so much fun having 5 daughters..I don't think boys would appreciate it the same way!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment