Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Flower girl birthday

Hi everyone..
It's been a few days since I have been able to get any craft time in. It's just been one of those weeks when you need to take care of everything and it takes up the whole day! Today, I was finally able to sit down and make this fun card for all of you.
I used another super fab stamp from Squiggle Stamps. She is called "Miss Ruby Roses" Just click on the link and get one for yourself if you like her! I figured with the skull and cross bones in her hair, I had to make her all rock star princess! I really need to get some bold color papers though. This was some leftover Valentine scraps I had. I realized..I have a lot of pastels in my house! Maybe another shopping trip and think outside the box while I am there. I am sure there are many papers I have just walked passed not even realizing I would love them too!
Just a few primas and stickles finished off my card today.
Enjoy and I hope you feel inspired to try something new today!
Card Recipe:
Paper: Stampin Up Black ,Melon Mambo
Pattern Paper: Scraps..Bo Bunny
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: R20,21,23,25, 81,83,85 T3,5,7 YR23 Y23 E00,11,35,31
Misc:Primas, stickles, Dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment