Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You warm my heart

Good afternoon blogger friends!
I can't believe it's Tuesday already. Another week somehow is just flying by! It seems like it was just the weekend and we were digging out of snow and in just three short days, it will be the weekend again. Hopefully that will go slow :)
Today's project is inspired by some brand new digi stamps I found. They are from "meljen's Designs" and are super cute. The best part is..This one was a freebie! Even better! Come take a look at all she has to offer here..I bet you will love them!
My papers today are super old designer paper from Stampin Up. I think it's called spring flowers or spring showers..not sure. When it retired I bought three packs of it because I loved it so much..It's almost finished now..I am using it sparingly :)
I added lots of fun stuff too. Cut some scrolls with my cricut "accent essentials" and added stickles of course, a Martha Stewart's edge punch and some silk flowers I picked up. Love those..just pull them off the stems and they work perfect!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Meljen's Designs "papercraft planet freebie 400
Paper: Stampin up River Rock and So Saffron
Pattern Paper: Stampin up designer spring flowers???
Ink: Momento black
Copic Markers: W0,1,3,5 R20,00 YR00,02,07
Misc: Silk flowers, stickles, bling, satin ribbon, cricut accent essentials, Martha Stewart border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment