Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BBQ Birthday

Good afternoon blogger friends!

I know I am probably jumping the gun here with a blizzard happening right outside my window, but I just had to do it! My brothers birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I just had to make this card for him. He is a BBQ guru and I felt this image was perfect for it! Just because we are in the middle of winter, doesn't mean I can't dream about burgers and sausages right of the grill :)
The stamp is from digi stamp boutique and funny enough it's called "BBQ Jim" Funny because my brother's name is Jim. If you even look carefully at the apron, I used some rub ons and wrote the name Jim on the front :) If you love the stamp..you can find it here in the online store.
My papers are actually scraps. The base is more mustard from Stampin up. The tree is from cricut my community and the sun is just cut out with scraps. Being that it's for a guy..I was nice and only added stickles to the sun and a little gel pen for all the chrome.
Enjoy and hopefully we can have a cookout soon..I know the BBQ will be buried by morning, so not until a thaw for certain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment