Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thanks a bunch!








Hello bloggers!

It's my turn again to post a project for Squiggles blog! I am loving sharing my projects as a design team member there. Everyone is so talented. Everyday I walk away with a new idea for my next card/project!

Today I made a cute little 3x3 accordion style gift box and note card set. I even made fun matching envelopes. My stamp is one of Squiggle Stamps digi stamps called "picked for you" and you can pick her up here. I used some stampin up cardstock Pear and Peach. My designer paper is from My minds eye called laundry line. I had to add lots of stickles to make it all shine :)

I hope you like my box, now I just have to decide who gets it. I may just save it for the end of the year teacher gift.

If you get a chance, come check out the Squiggle Stamps Blog and look around..I promise you will love what you see!

Have a good afternoon everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment