Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Chicken In!!!

Hello and Happy Thursday!
One more day to go til the weekend!!! Yeah!!!!!!
Today is my day to post for the design team over at squiggle stamps! This is one of their brand new images called "feed the birds" I just love it! I have a feeling I will be able to do all sorts of fun projects with this one! If you love it, you can pick up a digital copy here in the Squiggle Stamps store! Love shopping for digital stamps. You buy them and get to use them right away..No waiting for them to be delivered :)
My papers are some super old scraps from provo craft pack river rock. This paper has been stashed for quite a while and I love the country look of it and thought it would be perfect. I am totally almost out of it, and I am thinking it's not available any longer, but I will have to look...oh does that mean craft shopping???
I sponged the ground and the sky and added stickles of course to make it sparkle. My sun is just some scraps and popped up.
Enjoy everyone and have a super fabulous Thursday!
Come and visit the Squiggle stamps blog for some more inspiration!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Squiggle stamps "feed the birds"
Paper: Stampin up, Olive, mustard and rust
Pattern Paper: Provo craft river rock paper pack
Ink: Momento Black, Soft Suede, so saffron
Copic Markers: E00,11,97,35,39,43,44,99,37,31,30,41,95,42,47
B26,24,23,21 Y13,18,21 YR21,24 R20,21,22,27,29
Misc: Stickles, border punch, bling

No comments:

Post a Comment