Saturday, October 30, 2010

Think Pink

I finished my first ATC swap last week and I wasn't sure what I really should do with it. I decided I can't just admire it, so I decided to make a card with it. I added some matching paper and mounted the ATC on the front and simple as can be..A fun card. I did all the hard work making the ATC, so it was nice to just assemble. The theme was girl power and I decided to use this wonderful image from "bugaboo stamps" I figured with it being October..breast cancer awareness month, I had to use the ultimate women power.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Su "melon mambo" and "pretty in pink"
Pattern Paper: The paper studio "pink and white hearts"
Ink: pretty in pink
Copic Markers: Y23,18 YR 23 E35,11,00 R20,21,22 RV11
Misc: Dazzling diamonds glitter, pink bling

No comments:

Post a Comment