Saturday, October 9, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch # 41



Happy Saturday everyone! It's time for another sketch. A little more simple than the last few with less layers. I had fun adding a few extra embellishments to give my card a little more depth, so feel free to add to your version too. That is the best part about sketches. I think if you have a basic layout, you can build upon it however works for you. I love this about crafting. Since it comes from your imagination, it always has a little bit of you in it. I hope you get a chance to try this weeks sketch. If you do, as always, leave a comment with your link. I would love to see it. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions "wings of Joy"
Paper: SU "marina mist"
Pattern Paper: Imaginisce "cottage Christmas"
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: B34, R81,17, G99 E31,35,37 Y26
Misc: Cricut Cartrige "winter wonderland" Dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment