Saturday, October 16, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #42


Okay...I have to tell you first..I found a fabulous new digi stamp company (new for me anyway) ..I was looking around and boy what a find for me..The most darling stamps. The company is pink cat studio..You can check them out here and see all of the darling images they carry. I haven't looked through them all yet, but I can see a few more coming my way..I saw a few holiday ones I want right away!
As for my sketch..I wanted to play off of circles today. I thought they would be fun with the roundness of the brewing pot. I wanted to make my sample with not too much added, but I am going to do another with a little more bling to liven it up. I just wanted to show a simple sample for everyone who is at any level. I hope you enjoy the sketch this week and have another fabulous weekend.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio "yummy frogs"
Paper: Su black
Pattern Paper: K&Co Halloween stack
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: C3,5,7 T3,5,7 YR23,15,16 Y06,15,23 YG23,25,21 ,93,95 E57,55,00,11
V000,12,15,17 R20
Misc: stardust pen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb! Love your card. You did a fabulous job colouring the stamp. I'm glad that you like my digis, that is so nice to hear!
    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete