Saturday, October 30, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #44



Welcome everyone to another "Super Saturday Sketch". This was a fun sketch I was able to bring you two cards with today. I just happen to have some paper left over and decided to use the scraps to make an extra card. Lucky for me, now I have two more Christmas cards for my collection this year. Slowly but surely they will all be finished!

I really like this sketch because you can interpret the image area any way you choose. You can add some embellishments as I did or add a stamped image to it if you would like. It's totally up to you, but I love the way all of the shapes intertwine with each other. Have fun with it!

Paper is from DCWV winter wonder stack. The tree embellishment is from my stash. Not sure of the maker. The boy is made from my sizzix with winter clothes set. Snowflakes are brads and punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment