Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let's Chat~Fall Magic


I have been spending the day in my little corner crafting away. It sure feels good to have some "me" time today :)
I have two cards with completely different themes. My "Lets Chat" card was soo much fun to make. I love when I can make complete scene cards. Took me a few hours when it was all finished, but it was nice to sit and create it step by step. I used a simple white card and added clouds and the grass. I used my cricut for the fence and tree "My Community Cartridge". My stamp is from Squiggle stamps called "chatty girl". Coloured her with my copics, cut her out and pop dotted her on. I used an expression from Taylored expressions and just hand cut the sun rays and used a circle punch.
My pattern tree paper was super cute from my imagininse stack. The tree itself is from a stampin up mini stack. My fence is made from paper made from real birch wood. It was my first try at it and it went through my cricut with ease.
My second card was just a fun fall card made with some scraps. I used stampin up set seasonal whimsy and just added a few leaves to fill it in. I hope you like them.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment