Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snow Place like Home


WooHoo! Another holiday card finished for this year. I love staying on task with these so I don't have a rush at the end of the year :)
Today's creation is part of a My Craft Lounge set called "snow place like home" I love this little penguin and how happy he is to just be livin' the life in the cold. The paper is some scraps I ran through my cuttlebug snowflake folder and some white scraps for the extra snow. All of the stamped pieces were cut out and layered in different levels to make it have a 3D effect. It's a lot better in person! Of course..I had to decorate the igloo with dazzling diamonds glitter. How are you doing on your Holiday cards this year?
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge "snow place like home"
Paper: SU white
Pattern Paper: colorbok "falling snowflakes"
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YG93,95,97 E55,57 B00,24 YR15
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, cuttlebug snowflakes folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment