Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Greeting

Good morning everyone. Today's creation is brought to you with my other Halloween image from Pink Cat Studio designs. Isn't she just too adorable! Her name is "Betty standing on broom" and you can get her here in the pink cat studio's online store. I just love these designs and I know you will too. She is sooo much fun to color too. Betty's smile just is so sweet, who could be afraid of a witch when you smile like that! The poor kitty better hold on though.He looks like he is just about to fall off!
Of course I had to add lots of bling to this one. My gems, dazzling diamonds on the broom and wand and my black dots are just a souffle pen. Enjoy everyone..and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Betty standing on broom Greeting is SU "Halloween Hedgehogs"
Paper: Coredinations "orange"
Pattern Paper: Heidi Grace "Jeep"
Ink: Momento Black, Su lavender Lace
Copic Markers: T3,5,7 W3,5,7 V15 E55,57,00,11,35,97,99 YG25 YR24 Y11,21,23
Misc: Dazzling diamonds, bling, stardust glitter pen, black souffle pen

No comments:

Post a Comment