Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #69




Hi everyone..

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend thus far! I had a wonderful time crafting again today. I was in the mood for a mermaid today..The hardest part was choosing which one it should be! I used one of my Kraftin Kimmie stamps today. I love them, but just haven't been able to boost my inventory. I think if I could get one at a time would be great, but I can never choose! They are all too darn cute :)


For my paper I used a 6x6 paper pack from my minds eye called Stella Rose. Cut more seaweed with my cricut and used some of my Jolies embellishments. The cardstock is from stampin up, peach and night of navy. I just added a little sparkle to all the fins for fun. I even tried some red hair today..That was pretty new for me. It needs some work, but I like it!


I hope you love it..Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment