Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Special fold cards








Today was a day to just play with different things. I had lots of time to myself and thought I would make some more tedious cards today. Though in the long run, they really didn't take me as long as I figured. It was nice to make some different types today.


My first card is a criss cross card. I used a really old SU set of mine called touch of nature. I love taking out the old ones from time to time. This was one of my favorites so now that it's at the top of my pile, I am sure I will be pulling it out quite a bit for a while. Using it just reminded me how much I love it.


My other card is a scallop circle card. I was making this one and it just wouldn't come together. Somehow it just came together for me at the end. I really love how it turned out. The butterfly is just a K&Co embellishment and some ribbon from my stash. I added some pearls to finish it off.


I hope you love my "fun" cards and have a wonderful rest of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are great! Love the color of the little bird! He is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are very pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete