Thursday, May 19, 2011

Squiggles..Thanks a bunch



Good morning everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your day so far!

Today is my day for the squiggles design team. I am using one of the cutest stamps I grab all the time! It's called "picked for you" and you can pick it up for yourself in the squiggle stamps store!

I used some tempting turquoise cardstock from stampin up and my pattern paper is from Bo Bunny..a 6x6 pad from the ad lib collection. The sentiment is computer generated and colored in with all of the colors I used in the main image and mounted it on tangerine paper.

Enjoy everyone and come by and give some love to the squiggles blog to see all of the fabulous work the design team has put up!

Card Recipe:


Paper: SU "tempting turquoise" "tangerine tango"

Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny 6x6 ad lib collection

Copic Markers: B05,04,02 Y35 R05,20 V95 YG23,25,67 E00,11,29,25,21,53

Misc: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment