Friday, May 27, 2011

Criss cross cards

Hello everyone!


I made some more criss cross cards today. These are for my day on the Design team over at the squiggles blog! A fabulous place to come and visit every day if you have a chance!

I used the bird house stamp and reversed it for the first card. I also cropped it for the outside so I could just have the bird. Love you can do that with digital! The second card is made with sunny flower girl and happy sun. I used paper from my minds eye and added a little fun glitter to both of them. I don't know what I would do without a world with glitter :)

I hope everyone gets a chance to head on over to the squiggle stamps store and take a look around and find something fun to play with!
:)
Have a fabulous day everyone and an wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment