Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bubbles Happen


You know when you have those days when nothing seems to go right? Well, This is how I feel sometimes and you just have to go with the flow and just let it happen! I love this stamp set from our craft lounge. I used my airbrush for the water and sand, and coloured the rest with copics of course! I added some crystal effects to the bubbles and a little dazzling diamonds glitter and stickles for sparkle :) I Kept the layout pretty simple and just added a few little touches and extras to make it pop a little.
Hope you love it and remember..Bubbles happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    Just enjoying your cards! It has been a while since I stopped by. Love the photo of you and your hubby! Happy Anniversary!

    This turtle card is so adorable! I love the image and sentiment! And your coloring is the bomb!
    Hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete