Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #64



Hi everyone. Welcome to this weeks Super Saturday Sketch!
I missed last week since I was away, so I will add another sketch maybe later if I get a chance so we can have two sketches this week :)
I have quite a few layers to this card. I use some basic grey papers and a stampin up set vases in vogue. The cardstock is Stampin up pretty in pink and cool Caribbean..so sad.. I am running out of this retired color :( only a few pieces left! I used a Martha Stewart border punch and added some bling to finish it off.
Bonus cards..With my scraps I made these two other cards below. Just some fun simple cards with the same supplies :) This first one is a window and the image is on the inside of the card..It's just hard to see :) The second I use a take on this weeks sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment