Friday, March 18, 2011

Easter Wishes :)

TGIF!!!!!
I am so glad it's Friday! I haven't been able to craft the last few days because I have been busy doing a little organization. I still have a long way to go, but I have been doing a little each day. I have started with organizing all of my ribbon which has been a chore all of it's own :) I have been winding it on floss bobbins and putting them in storage containers so I can see everything at a glance. I still have a lot of winding to do, and color coordinate them when I am finished. I am going to be thrilled when I can see everything all at once instead of trying to dig for the right ribbon.
As for my card today..I thought I would make a fun little Easter card. I figured we are done with St Patty's day, so we needed to move on to the next holiday. Plus I couldn't resist this cutie of a stamp from pink cat studio called "Easter Lily". Isn't that just the cutest name to go along with the cutie stamp? You can get one for yourself if you just click here for the pink cat studio store!
My papers are some of my scraps I had from last week..still doing good there..and I just added a few little Easter egg stickers I had in my stash..They may be a little big proportionately, but I thought they were still too cute anyway!
Well, enjoy the card and I wish everyone a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment