Friday, March 4, 2011

Bubbles and birthdays!


Hi everyone and VERY happy Friday to all of you!
I couldn't be more thrilled that it is Friday today. This weeks has just been one of those weeks! I was so happy to sit down and just play and have fun making something different.
My first card is made with some new paper I picked up yesterday from "my minds eye". It's from a 6x6 paper stack from the Stella Rose collection. It was finally the perfect size paper pack so I don't have too many scraps leftover! May I also add double sided... score!
My stamp is an old stamp I had of those adorable changito monkeys..I don't know what it is, but I can never get enough of them :) I added some fun little rain bling just to finish off my card.
My second card is an easel card. I decided I wanted to try a scalloped circle easel this time. Once we moved passed all of the work on the image, it was actually quite simple to make. Even shocked myself! The image itself is one of CC Designs and she is called "cupcake Kiki" I added my sentiment to the inside middle for the base holder and punched a cutie cupcake...all decked out with glitter of course! I have no idea what paper it is..just one of those paper mat stacks..the cover fell off so long ago, but I am guessing it's DCWV. I just realized today those are the perfect size stacks to fit the large scallop..bonus for me..It only took a few years.
Well I wish everyone a happy and safe weekend and hope you can make it back tomorrow for the next super Saturday sketch!

1 comment:

  1. You make such beautiful cards Deb! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete