Friday, March 11, 2011

Seaside birthday

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need say no less! I am so happy it's finally the weekend! I hope everyone will make it the best ever!
My card today is kind of a wish of mine. I wish I could be this guy sitting on the dock listening to the seagulls and smelling the wonderful smells of the ocean..yup..I love that smell and have to say, I really miss it sooooo much! Someday I will get back to the beach, not sure when, but some day!
The stamp I used today is from CC Designs called "Sailor Trevor" and I also used the "dock" digi and merged them. If you are interested, you can grab them here at the all that scraps online store.
My cardstock is from Stampin Up "marina mist" and "soft suede" and my pattern paper is some older paper I had from Rob and Bob. I colored it all with my copics and added some distressed stickles and some crystal effects on the water to give a glossy look.
Enjoy the card everyone and best wishes for a safe and fabulous weekend!

1 comment: