Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #52




Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a great holiday this past weekend. I had a wonderful time with my family and really had a nice break. Now back to business! I have missed all of my craft toys sooo much it sure felt good to finally sit down and craft again.

Being sketch # 52 I can't believe it has been a whole year since I started these sketches. It amazes me how time just flies by without even a blink of an eye. I sure have enjoyed them. I am not sure yet if I will continue them on a weekly basis in the new year, or just post them time to time. I like doing them weekly because they really stretch my imagination, but I don't think they have been Saturday sketches for the last few weeks due to the hustle and bustle of the holidays. If I do make them each Saturday, I think my number one goal will be to get them posted Saturday morning!!!

Today's card is a new digi image I picked up at Pink Cat Studio. I thought with all this darn cold and snow around I wanted to jump start spring just a little and I found this adorable stamp called "lily in her rain gear". You can pick her up here if you would like in this great store!!! My paper is from a great paper stack from The Paper Studio called Filosophia. I was looking for some great bright colors and came across it and it was perfect. The base is SU's regal rose. I never get tired of it!
Well, I hope you get a chance to try my sketch, as always, Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your card if you try it.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card turned out super cute Deb! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete