Saturday, December 18, 2010

Super Saturday Sketches #50 and #51








Welcome to another week of sketches. I have been at father time's mercy for the last few weeks with the hustle and bustle of the holidays and haven't had time to get my blog posts up. I wanted to make sure I finished out the year with all of the sketches so you get TWO sketches today. I hope you will get a chance to try them.
My cards are embellished with some gorgeous paper from TPC Studio. It's double sided and called Holly Jolly Christmas Flurries. It is hard to see, but it all foil and just darling. My embellishments are from a pack of soft spoken embellies. I think they are just the cutest running around in all of the snow. The difference is..They are use to it..Enough cold for me already!!
I hope you enjoy the sketches this week. Next week will already be an entire year of sketches and my blog for me..How time really goes by!
Enjoy your weekend and take some time to enjoy the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment