Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge #82


Good morning everyone. I am enjoying our little thaw here with temps in the 30's again! Tomorrow I think it's even getting to 50!!!! I know, it won't last long.
This is my first try with the sweet sketch Wednesday challenges. You know how much I like sketches and blog hopping one day, I found this fabulous site with lots of sketches. I figured I would try with one of the challenges.
Bugaboo stamps is hosting this week, so of course I had to use one of my bugaboo stamps! This is a darling couple that knows the true meaning of being in love and married :) If you love it, you too can pick it up at the bugaboo online store here. There were a lot of layers in this sketch, so it was fun to build them all up. My paper is from basic grey and stampin up.
Enjoy and if you want to try any of the sketches, click here and head on over to their fabulous blog!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Bugaboo stamps one person to annoy
Paper: Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Sugar rush
Copic Markers: BV02,01,00 T1 N5,3,0 W1 B26,24,21 E00,11,57,55,35,53 Y15 R27
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, American Crafts ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday Deb! I'm so glad you found us - Arlana does an incredible job with our sketches and they're so fun to use with all the layers. I love your card - such pretty papers and colors and a terrific job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We hope you'll return again next week too :)
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image...and sentiment. I am still chuckling. How true it can be at times. Even when we love them more tahn anything. It is so nice to have you join us. I am glad you found our blog. I love your fun image. I don't remember seeing that one. I will have to go grab it. Your DP and coloring are perfect. Great job on the sketch.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch! I just love the image and sentiment you chose for your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, so glad you found us! I love your card!!! Love that you used this darling Bugaboo image too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just super adorable!! I love the image and all the orange! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, one of my favorites Bugaboo images!! Absolutely super take with the sketch!! Hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs
    Jackie - SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the inside sentiment...lol!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! What a great card you've created with this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete