Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birthdays and Babies





Hi everyone..From old to young, I think I took care of both categories :)
I just was playing with all of my leftover scraps from yesterdays sketch and I think I came up with some pretty good cards. My baby card is using some K&Co embellies I had and my birthday card is a digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps. If you haven't tried any bugaboo stamps, check them out..They have lots of funny designs. They even have a freebie every Friday for you to pick up. I did get an extra set on facebook too. I became a follower last week and now they reached 500 she gave away an adorable set. Take a peek on facebook and get your set too! Well, I hope you enjoy my leftover cards today..One of my resolutions this year is to try and use more of those scraps..Boy do they pile up fast!!!!!
Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment