Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet baby girl


Today's card is inspired by an old friend who just had her second baby girl. I wanted to make a very girly card and I think that I did accomplish today.

This image from Mo's digital too is popping up over an over for me this week. It probably looks familiar since I just used it last week also. Another thing that looks familiar? The sketch..I used my sketch challenge this week for this card too! I love the sketch and I think I will be using it over and over again. I like how it mixes and matches the papers and gives the card lots of dimension.

I am also entering this card in Mo's weekly challenge..It's all about the bling. You know I love my glitter and bling! If you would like to join in, come visit Mo's blog here. Today is the last day for the bling challenge, but there will be a new one posted soon.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Mo's digital pencil "angel with kitten"
Paper: SU blushing bride and whisper white
Pattern Paper: DeJa Views Baby girl
Ink: SU pink,
Copic Markers: E00,000,11,13,17,18 R20,00,02,22,24 T0,3,5
Misc: Primas, crystals, dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

  1. Pretty image, pretty colors....pretty card! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling is this little sweet angel! Lovely job, Deb. Thanks for joining us in the bling challenge this week at Mo's! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete