Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Friendship

Happy Hump Day everyone. The weekend is coming just around the corner! I certainly am looking forward to a little R&R myself! This card I started on Sunday night and just was able to finish it today..Life somehow takes over and really cuts into my scrapping time. That really has to change..I think house cleaning must come second for now on!
For my card today, I have to say..It's made completely with scraps. From the actual image..I printed two last time to all of the papers. I really love this stamp from CC Designs. It's one I reach for over and over. The sentiment is from the underwater sentiments set and it always fits in perfectly.
I wish everyone a fabulous day!


Card Recipe:Stamps:Paper:Pattern Paper:Ink:Copic Markers:Misc

No comments:

Post a Comment