Monday, September 27, 2010

Mouse back to school organizer





I just picked up this new image last week at Karen's Doodles store and knew what I wanted to do with it right away. I made a few of these organizers before and love them. They are relatively easy to do too. The best part about digital stamps is you can make them any size you want. I was able to coordinate the front of the organizer and all of the cards perfectly just by changing the size. I would have done the envelopes too, but for some reason no matter how many times I tried, my printer was being difficult for printing them. They are a little plain right now, but I will give it another go tomorrow maybe..If I want to continue the fight with it :) If you love this stamp, come grab it at Karen's Doodles here..It's called apple of my eye!
I am also adding this to the doodle diva challenge this week. It's a wonderful way to just showcase your work just for fun. You can get free images too. The best thing about all of Karen's Doodles challenges, it's not always by talent, winners are also chosen by random also so you don't have to feel you need the best card to play, just have fun with it and enter..you never know, you can get a free image for your collection..And free with these hard times is the best way to stamp!!
Links to Karens Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment