Sunday, September 12, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #37



Welcome to another addition of Super Saturday sketch. I hope you have had a nice relaxing weekend so far. It is beautiful outside here in Chicagoland and it's a shame it's not going to last. Before I know it, there will be those pesky snowflakes lining up on my sidewalk! I am going to try and squeeze a little more summer out and enjoy it while I can!
I pulled out one of my favorite Stampin Up sets for today's sketch. Pretty Princess is probably one of the first sets I ever owned, so when I play with it, it reminds me of how I got started with just a little hobby and now it has turned into quite the adventure. I would change it for anything though! I am loving every moment of it.
As always, please leave a comment if you get a chance to use my sketch this week. I would love to see what you come up with.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU Pretty Princess
Paper: SU white, Scraps Bazzil?
Pattern Paper: Privo craft pretty princess paper pad
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YG05,RV21,23,25 Y35 E00 R20
Misc: Bling, Stickles, Cricut cartridge-accent essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment