Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A honey of a day


Good morning everyone!!!
The kids are all back off to school after a wonderful holiday break and I must say, I miss them already, but I am HAPPY to have some "me" time again. I really have missed just sitting down and creating.
My card today is one of my older stamps from stampin up called "just buzzin by" and I must say..I love these cutie pie bee's. I use a 6x6 paper pack from my mind's eye "stella rose" and my copic markers to colour the hive and bees. My bees of course are cut and popped up and finished it all off with a little dazzling diamonds glitter and some smooch irridescent. The inside just finished off with another un-popped bee. I hope you love it..and back to playtime for me!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin Up "just buzzin by"
Paper: Stampin Up "baha breeze" "white"
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye "stella rose"
Ink:  Stampin up "bashful blue",  Momento "black"
Copic Markers: YR24,21  Y23,21,35,28  E35,44,43,42,41,2,4,9,00
Misc: Pop dots, SU satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds, smoothes, scallop edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment