Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All Things Grow with Love

Hello everyone!
I have another challenge card to share with you today! I was playing with my brand new Tiddly Inks stamp called "Wryn-grow a little love" Isn't she cute. The challenge over at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog is celebrate. What is better than to celebrate LOVE..especially so close to Valentine's day. I am lucky enough to have many people in my life to love and it's a great thing to celebrate everyday!
I had lots of fun adding goodies to this one. I used some primas with a touch of stickles, and the butterfly is a punch from stampin up and I just cut around it to make it a bit smaller and added some accents to match my project. I hope you have some love to celebrate this Valentine's day and come take a look at the Tiddly Inks store and challenge blog. Have a great day everyone!!!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Tiddly Inks "Wryn-grow a little love"
Paper: Stampin Up "soft suede" "baha breeze"
 Pattern Paper: SU Designer paper "elegant soiree"
 Ink: SU cherry cobler
 Copic Markers: E19,8,4,00,11,35,33,31  Y32,35,38  R20,83,85,89
Misc: Primas, Spellbinder scrolls, SU butterfly punch, stickles and smooches

6 comments:

  1. deb this is just so sweet and gorgeous hun and i love that butterfly too.
    thankyou for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and I love the butterfly and flower accents, nice touch! Thanks for joining in this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Deb! I love the colours you have used and the butterfly matching Wryn's dress looks fabulous!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb this is adorable, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout. Just adore the yellow dress and the echo of yellow in the butterfly. Wonderful touch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete