Monday, December 12, 2011

Let's Celebrate~Squiggle style

Hi everyone..It's time for another squiggle challenge at the squiggle blog! The theme for the next few weeks is Celebrate. I had a fun time with this cutie celebrating life. For me, I hold it very close to my heart these days with so much going on around me. I have to say life is worth celebrating..the good and the bad.
I used Daisy with balloon from the Oscar and Daisy collection. Click on the links to pick one up for yourself. Don't forget to try your hand at the current challenge to win some free goodies. Free is always fun and be sure to check out all the great stamps in the squiggles store!!!
Have a great day everyone and see you soon!!! I have been having some more "me " time, so I will be able to start sharing daily again..I have really missed sharing with everyone, but I promise..Fun days to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh i <3 this card...Daisy's so easy to LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Deb, Daisy looks great! hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete