Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eat the icing first!



Hi everyone..
Another fun card to share with you today! This one is if a stamp called "hello cupcake" from My Favorite Things. Isn't she just darling. I totally agree with her about eating the icing first! Sometimes when we go out to eat, I will order dessert first because I never have room to enjoy it otherwise. This way, I can take my leftovers home and enjoy my dessert!!!
My paper is just some old scraps from K&Co. I added a few gems and some magic on my cupcake. Lots of fun but it's making me hungry for cupcakes!
Have a great day everyone!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: My Favorite Things "Hello Cupcake"
Paper: Chocolate Chip
Pattern Paper: K&Co
Ink: Momento black
Copic Markers: RV14,13  E25,27,31,00,11,30,33  R20,27  V06  YG25
Misc: Ribbon, bling and dazzling diamonds glitter

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute can't wait to see it in person
    mom

    ReplyDelete