Saturday, January 7, 2012

Recycle Challenge

Hello everyone!!!
Today I bring you a fun project from Squiggle stamps. This time the challenge is "recycle" and the design team came up with lots of fun ways to use your recycled items in your crafting world.
My recycle project comes from an extra piece of cardboard packing material I would have normally just thrown away in the recycle bin! I made it for my oldest daughter who is getting married this year. I wanted to use the image in a different way than a wedding so I thought I would add their original anniversary of dating each other. I love making just because gifts and this is one of those times I get to.
I covered it with some pretty paper from basic grey and added some glitter, my coloured image and lots of extras! It's really hard to see but this one is full of sparkle and shine..just the way I like it! The image is called "true love" and you can pick it up in the squiggle stamps store. There are lots of fun images to choose from if you want to try out the challenge yourself! Head on over the the squiggles challenge blog to see all of the fun goodies the talented design team has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment