Saturday, November 27, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #48


Happy Saturday everyone! Welcome to another super Saturday sketch. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed some good food, family and friends. As for me, It was nice and peaceful and had a great time enjoying all the black Friday deals!
For my sketch this week, I have another long card for you today. Finished size is 8.5 x 3.75. I like this sketch because I can use some of my smaller stamps and still have a large card with it. The stamp set used is "so very" by stampin up and my papers are from a Christmas paper stack I have. I honestly cannot tell you which one because the cover is missing...Ooops! If you get a chance to try the sketch, I would love to see it. Just post a link in the comment section.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment