Sunday, November 14, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch # 46



Happy weekend everyone. Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday but the day just somehow got away from me..I am sure everyone can relate :)

I have a fun sketch for you today. My main image is really the focal point of this card and not all of the layers with it. I love how all the layers stand out on their own but don't take anything from the actual image itself.

I am not sure if it shows up well, but the card is filled with lots of glitz. I used Martha Stewart's tinsel glitter for the snow and added Dazzling diamonds to all of the fluffy parts of their coats. Super Sparkly fun :)

As for my image..It's a wonderful image from Karen's Doodles called "first snowfall". If you love it..You can click here to get it yourself. I am also entering this card in the Karen's Doodles Diva contest this period. You can win free images just by submitting your card. If you are interested in trying it out, click here and you can get directly to the doodle diva blog. Karen's doodles is full of fun designs..I hope you take the time to look at them.
As always..If you get a chance to use my sketch, I would love to see your card..Just leave me a link!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everyone.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Karen's Doodles "first snowfall" SU Seasons greetings
Paper: SU Real Red, Regal Rose
Pattern Paper: Me and My big Ideas-Holiday
Ink: Real Red
Copic Markers: RV14,13 B02,01 YG03,01 Y38 R24,22,20 BV02 E11,00,35,18
Misc: Martha Stewart's tinsel glitter, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment