Saturday, November 6, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #45


Hello everyone. Welcome back for this weeks addition to the Super Saturday Sketch. This one is a little more complicated with lots of layers, but super fun to make. I used lots of different shape and sizes and really filled up my card this week. I used the same turkey from pink cat studio I used for my ATC earlier. He's much bigger of course. That is the fun of digital stamps..You get to make them any size you wish :) My papers are from SU songbird stack and a 6x6 SU stack I have in my stash. If you just love the image, Pick it up here at the pink cat digi store. Check out all the other fun stamps they have while you are there. I just love them!
As always, if you get a chance to try my sketch..make sure you leave me a link so I can see.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your card Deb, it so fun! Can a post it on my blog?
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete