Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Good morning everyone. I have another holiday card to share with you today. I decided to switch it up again today with a long card. 8 1/2 X 33 3/4 is the finished size. I used another image from Pink cat studios digi stamps. It's called simply "Betty and snowman decorating tree". You can take a peek and grab it here if you would love to have it yourself. I actually took advantage when I purchased it to buy the whole set at a discounted amount. They have great value packs and it's like getting stamps for free. If you think you will use the whole set, I would take advantage of it. It's hard to see but I have added some dazzling diamonds to the snowman and tinsel on the bottom for snow. Enjoy and I hope you are getting inspired to make a few holiday cards of your own.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Digital "Betty and Snowman Decorating Tree"
Paper: Bashful Blue, Soft Suede From SU
Pattern Paper: Paper stack Peppermint Twist from Joanns
Ink: Bashful Blue, Momento Black
Copic Markers: T5,7 YR15,21 R81,83,85 Y15,21,26 YG91,93,95 B32,00 BG45,11
E00,11, 42,44
Misc: Dazzling diamonds, Martha Stewart's white tinsel

No comments:

Post a Comment